|Crafting||×1 ×4 ×1|
|Stacks up to||Does not stack|
|“||It buzzes when I shake it.||”|
Hammering the bee mine will cause the player to exclaim "BEEEEES!" and they will be attacked as though they had triggered the mine.
Note that if the Bees from the Mine are attacked by their target, other Bees from either Bee Boxes or Bee Hives will come to help. Once the target is dead the Bees will remain and can be caught to make another mine. Remember however that this counts as aggression and bees don't discriminate. If there were others nearby assisting against the bomb target, those will attack the player too when using the Bug Net.
- It was added in the The Birds and the Bees & Dogs That Want to Kill You update.
- In the old science research system, its research cost is 100.
- Sometimes two Bee Mines will spawn next to a skeleton as a Boon.
- Sometimes the bee mine will simply disappear when placed.
- Multiple bee mines can cause render lag as they are constantly pulsating.
- Sometimes the mine can trigger while in chest/backpack/inventory without being placed.