|Crafting||×3 ×2 ×2|
|Perk||* Restores sanity over time
* Increases Bird Spawn Rate
* Decreases Bird Spawn Delay
|Stacks up to||Does not stack|
The Feather Hat is a wearable Dress Item. It requires 2 Crimson Feathers, 3 Jet Feathers, and 2 Tentacle Spots to craft and an Alchemy Engine to prototype. A Sewing Kit repairs 62.5% of its durability.
It restores 2 Sanity/min while worn.
When worn, the Feather Hat attracts more flying Birds (Redbirds, Snowbirds and Crows) to land on the ground. By default, only 4 Birds at most will land with a delay of 5–15 seconds in between. With the Feather Hat equipped, up to 7 Birds may land with a 2-10 second delay. Birds will still fly away from a character wearing this headdress if the character approaches them.
- The Feather Hat was added in the Enter the Gobbler update.
- The Feather Hat used to cost 100 Research points to craft, and it had a value of 10 Science Points when used on a Science Machine.
- Unlike most crafted items, one can actually see what each individual ingredient was used for. The two Crimson Feathers are in between the three Crow Feathers, and the Tentacle Spots are used for the headband. While the hat's side view seems to imply that there may be a total of four red feathers, with only two visible from the front and back, this may be unintentional.