|Hatching Tallbird Egg|
|Does Not Spoil|
|Stacks up to||Does Not Stack|
|“||LIFE IS AN ANNOYINGLY SLOW PROCESS.||”|
The hatching egg feels comfortable during the Day and Dusk, but at Night it becomes cold and needs to be placed by a fire to be kept warm. If it is not kept warm at night for as long as 30 seconds it will freeze and turn into a Wet Goop. On the other hand, if placed by a fire during the Day it will become too hot and after 30 seconds will become a Cooked Morsel. Eggs are neither cold nor hot next to a fire during the Dusk. The player can safely pick up the Egg and move it to avoid the Egg becoming cooked or gooped. However, it will not continue hatching unless it is on the ground. During winter the egg cannot be placed away from fire during the day without becoming cold.
- A good way of getting it hatched is to sleep through the night without using a fire.
- It will not reset the hatching process if picked up, so don't worry about moving it around.
- Pigs can and will eat this as a Food source, followed by a comment "mmm, beaky".
- The baby tallbird will grow into a smallish tall bird after 11 days.
- The smallish tallbird will grow to an adult after another 11 days.
- The full grown tallbird will have the same aggressive behavior as any other.