|Life Giving Amulet|
|Crafting||×3 ×2 ×1|
|Durability||20 uses (hunger to health conversion); 1 use (resurrection)|
|Perk||On death, resurrects the player and puts nearby mobs to sleep. Converts hunger to health.|
|Dropped by||(), ()|
|Stacks up to||Does not stack|
|“||I wonder who used to own this.||”|
The Life Giving Amulet is a magical item which can be crafted from the Magic tab. It requires 3 Gold Nuggets, 2 Nightmare Fuel, and 1 Red Gem to craft and a Prestihatitator to prototype. It also has a 9% chance to appear when a Grave is dug up and may be spawned by an Ancient Pseudoscience Station when hammered.
The Life Giving Amulet resurrects the player on death and slowly converts the player's Hunger to Health while equipped, degrading when used in this way. It also passively increases sanity while equipped.The Life Giving Amulet is one of three ways to be resurrected, along with the Meat Effigy and Touchstone. If the player dies while wearing a Life Giving Amulet, they will be resurrected the beginning of the next day, with an immediate time skip through the night. After resurrection, any surrounding mobs are put to sleep, and the amulet is destroyed. However, all bosses and some enemies, such as the Ancient Guardian and Clockwork Bishops, are immune to the sleep effect, so the player may get attacked and die again. It is worth noting that the character is resurrected wherever they've died, making it a trivial matter to recollect the items they dropped.
The Life Giving Amulet recovers 5 health at the cost of 5 hunger every 30 seconds when it is worn until health reaches 100%. Having it equipped reduces the durability of the item by 5% every time the tradeoff happens, so it is possible for the amulet to break without resurrecting the player. Wearing the amulet will also passively increase Sanity by 2/min.
Should the player die, resurrection will occur irrespective of how much durability is left, as long as it's above zero.
- is set to 50
- is set to 2/3 of maximum
- is set to 1/2 of maximum
- Empty inventory (items can be found at place of death)
- The Life Giving Amulet was added in the The Birds and the Bees & Dogs That Want to Kill You update.
- The Life Giving Amulet used to be called an Amulet before other amulets, such as the Nightmare Amulet, were added. It lost its old texture when it became the Life Giving Amulet, which was similar to the one used for the now defunct 'Gemology' crafting tab.
- Before the Strange New Powers update, these amulets could be stacked. As a result of this change, any stacks of amulets previously stored in chests were turned into just one amulet.
- Before the Strange New Powers update, they required 6 Gold and 4 Nightmare Fuel to craft - these requirements were halved in the update.
- The Construction Amulet seems to have the same model as this amulet.
- Ironically, though this amulet resurrects you, it can still be found in graves.