|Crafting||×4 ×4 ×4|
|Perk||Reduces total health by 30, on Death resurrects the player|
Every Meat Effigy constructed lowers total health by 30 points, which can only be restored if the Meat Effigy is destroyed or used for revival. Building 5 Meat Effigies will lower most character's (except Wolfgang's) Health to 0 and kill them, after which they will be revived and restored to 30 health.
As long as there is a Meat Effigy standing somewhere in the world, the character will be resurrected at the nearest Meat Effigy, after death the Meat Effigy used will be destroyed. Alternatively the Meat Effigy can be destroyed using the Hammer; which will return the lost 30 health.
- is set to 50
- is set to 2/3 of maximum
- is set to 1/2 of maximum
- Empty inventory (items can be found at your death point)
- Wilson: "What a handsome devil!"
- Willow: "That is my insurance policy."
- Wendy: "I'm just putting off the inevitable."
- Wolfgang: "I'm not going to die."
- WX-78: "WHO IS THAT?"
- Wickerbottom: "How very pagan."
- Wes: (Mimes)
- Maxwell: "I'm not above using this."
- When constructing a lot of Meat Effigies, (Or just one Effigy leaving your hitpoints to 15) while you are wearing an amulet, you are resurrected through the amulet having 0 hitpoints.