|Renewable?||Can't be destroyed.|
|“||Oh my. I hope he went out in a blaze of glory.||”|
Skeletons are the remains of other unknown adventurers who perished before the main character entered the world. They can occasionally be found in the wilderness, aboveground and in Caves, usually around Set Pieces, and often have random loot beside them. When defeated, a Big Tentacle can drop one of these.
Not to be confused with Bones.
Types of SkeletonsEdit
- The model of the skeleton is the same model as the unimplemented character Wilton found in the Don't Starve files.
- The skeletons appear to have different professions such as Miner, Refiner, Beekeeper/Bug hunter, Warrior and Pyrotechnic. These skeletons will often have Pickaxes (opulent and normal), Either rope, boards or cut stone, Beekeeper hat and/or Bug net, Log suit or grass suit and spear and a Torch respectively.
- In the Reign of Giants DLC, they can be hammered for bone shards.
- Wilson says: "Better him than me."
- Willow says: "Oh, my. I hope he went out in a blaze of glory."
- Wolfgang says: "Not enough muscle."
- Wendy says: "I envy his escape."
- WX-78 says: "HAH, IT DIED. CLASSIC HUMAN MISTAKE."
- Wickerbottom says: "An incredibly well preseved human skeleton."
- Woodie says: "Sorry, friend."
- Maxwell says: "Ha, I remember that one!"
- Wigfrid says: "Rest easy in Valhalla."
- Webber asks: "Hello? Are you alright?"
|Naturally spawning world objects|
|Plants||Berry Bush • Carrot • Cave Banana Tree • Cave Lichen • Flower (Evil Flower, Fern) • Grass • Light Flower • Lureplant • Mandrake • Mushrooms • Mushtree • Plant • Reeds • Sapling • Spiky Bush • Tree • Totally Normal Tree|
|Mobs and Mob Housing||Beehive • Hound Mound • Pond • Pig Fortress • Pig House • Pig King • Pig Torch • Rabbit Hutch • Rundown House • Slurtle Mound • Spider Den • Spilagmite • Splumonkey Pod • Tallbird Nest • Walrus Camp • Worm Hole|
|Inanimate||Ancient Pseudoscience Station • Ancient Statue • Basalt • Boulder • Gramaphone • Grave • Harp Statue • Headstone • Suspicious Dirt Pile • Marble Pillar • Marble Tree • Maxwell's Door • Maxwell Statue • Maxwell's Light • Merm Head • Nightmare Light • Nightmare Lock • Nightmare Throne • Obelisk • Ornate Chest • Pig Head • Pillars • Relic • Sinkhole • Skeleton • Stalagmite • Touch Stone • Thulecite Wall|
|Things||Box Thing • Crank Thing • Eye Bone • Metal Potato Thing • Ring Thing • Wooden Thing|