|Crafting||×6 ×4 ×3|
|Perk||Restores health and sanity at the expense of hunger.|
|“||I got all the badges in Girl Scouts.||”|
Tents can be used six times before disappearing. If the player destroys one with a Hammer, the number of resources returned is inversely proportional to number of times the player's used the Tent (the more times the Tent is used, the fewer resources it will drop when demolished).
- Unusable by Wickerbottom due to her insomnia.
- Before sleeping in a Tent;
- It's wise not to sleep as Maxwell, unless you have abundant food resources or need the health, since he gains more sanity than he loses during night.
- This item could be combined with the Siesta Lean-to if the player wishes to skip a day and fill their sanity. But be warned, this is only viable for players with enough food.
- Meatballs are the most resource friendly food item to keep in your inventory when using the tent. On waking eating this will gain back most of your hunger meter.
- Sometimes after a 100% torch is equipped before sleeping, after the character sleep the torch will still have durability to 20%, and it will not lose durability. Unequipping and equipping the torch again will fix the bug.
- If you use a tent while playing with the Reign of Giants DLC, you will take damage from overheating in any season as the tent sets the player's temperature to maximum.
- The Tent's original use was to allow the player to change their character.