|Resources||x2, (after use)|
|“||At least they're good for something.||”|
A Touch Stone is a structure found in the world which can be used for resurrection. It cannot be hammered or destroyed by Clockwork Rooks or Deerclops; instead, it is activated by clicking on it. When activated, the character will be returned to the Touch Stone upon death, and the Touch Stone itself will be destroyed, dropping its constituent items. It is surrounded by 4 Pig Heads, which are not needed for a Touch Stone to function and can be deconstructed. Also, the player can dig up the wooden turf underneath it, obtaining Wooden Flooring.
Touch Stones are activated simply by clicking on them. When this happens they will rise out of the ground and fill in, creating a small platform upon which the character will be resurrected. Once it brings a character back to life the Touch Stone will be destroyed, leaving behind 2 Rocks, 2 Marble, and 1 Nightmare Fuel. If more than one Touch Stone has been activated, the nearest one will be used.
- is set to 50
- is set to 2/3 of maximum
- is set to 1/2 of maximum
- Empty inventory (items can be found at your death point)
- In Winter, leaving necessary equipment to survive freezing immediately after resurrection by Touch Stones is a wise idea to prevent unneeded deaths.
- Don't leave flammable items in the wooden square around the touch stone because they will burn once you are resurrected there.
- It is a good idea to build a base around a Touch Stone, as you will (if you have a good base) be sure to survive directly after death.
- It is a good idea to break the pig heads around the Touch Stone as they will give you Pig Skin.
|Naturally spawning world objects|
|Plants||Berry Bush • Carrot • Cave Banana Tree • Cave Lichen • Flower (Evil Flower, Fern) • Grass • Light Flower • Lureplant • Mandrake • Mushrooms • Mushtree • Plant • Reeds • Sapling • Spiky Bush • Tree • Totally Normal Tree|
|Mobs and Mob Housing||Beehive • Pond • Pig House • Pig King • Rabbit Hutch • Rundown House • Slurtle Mound • Spider Den • Spilagmite • Splumonkey Pod • Tallbird Nest • Walrus Camp • Worm Hole • Hound Mound|
|Inanimate||Ancient Pseudoscience Station • Ancient Statue • Basalt • Boulder • Grave • Harp Statue • Headstone • Wooden Thing • Suspicious Dirt Pile • Marble Pillar • Marble Tree • Maxwell's Door • Maxwell Statue • Maxwell's Light • Merm Head • Nightmare Light • Nightmare Lock • Obelisk • Ornate Chest • Pig Head • Pillars • Relic • Sinkhole • Skeleton • Stalagmite • Touch Stone • Thulecite Wall|
|Things||Box Thing • Crank Thing • Eye Bone • Metal Potato Thing • Ring Thing • Wooden Thing|