|Resources||x2, x2, (after use)|
|“||I guess I should touch it?||”|
A Touch Stone is a structure that can be found occasionally in Sandbox Mode. It cannot be hammered or destroyed by Clockwork Rooks or Deerclops; instead, it is activated by clicking on it. When activated, the character will be returned to the Touch Stone upon death, and the Touch Stone itself will be destroyed, dropping its constituent items.
It is surrounded by 4 Pig Heads, which are not needed for a Touch Stone to function and can safely be deconstructed. Also, the player can dig up the Wooden Flooring beneath it without affecting the Touch Stone's usability.
A Touch Stone is one of three methods of resurrection; the others being the Meat Effigy and the Life Giving Amulet (More ways of resurrecting are available in Don't Starve Together). The player will always respawn at the closest Meat Effigy or Touch Stone.
Touch Stones are activated simply by clicking on them. When this happens they will rise out of the ground and fill in, creating a small platform upon which the character will be resurrected. Once it brings a character back to life, the Touch Stone will be destroyed, leaving behind 2 Rocks, 2 Marble, and 1 Nightmare Fuel.
- is set to 50
- is set to 2/3 of maximum
- is set to 1/2 of maximum
- Empty inventory (items can be found at your death point)
- Contrary to popular belief, being revived by the Touch Stone does not put any nearby Mobs to sleep.
- In Winter, leave equipment to survive freezing temperatures near a Touch Stone in case one is resurrected.
- Do not leave flammable items in the wooden square around the Touch Stone. The Lightning that strikes when one is resurrected can ignite nearby items.
- Building a base around a Touch Stone ensures that one will survive in the case of an unexpected death.
- This is not recommend if one only has a single base. If one is attacked near the base by, say, Hounds for example, one could easily be spawn-killed again.
- Breaking down the Pig Heads near a Touch Stone is an easy way to get Pig Skin.
- Placing a Meat Effigy next to a Touch Stone might save you the Touch Stone for a later death.
|Naturally spawning world objects|
|Plants||Berry Bush • Carrot • Cave Banana Tree • Cave Lichen • Flower (Evil Flower, Fern) • Grass • Light Flower • Lureplant • Mandrake • Mushrooms • Mushtree • Plant • Reeds • Sapling • Spiky Bush • Tree • Totally Normal Tree|
|Mobs and Mob Housing||Beehive • Hound Mound • Pond • Pig Fortress • Pig House • Pig King • Pig Torch • Rabbit Hutch • Rundown House • Slurtle Mound • Spider Den • Spilagmite • Splumonkey Pod • Tallbird Nest • Walrus Camp • Worm Hole|
|Inanimate||Ancient Pseudoscience Station • Ancient Statue • Basalt • Boulder • Gramaphone • Grave • Harp Statue • Headstone • Suspicious Dirt Pile • Marble Pillar • Marble Tree • Maxwell's Door • Maxwell Statue • Maxwell's Light • Merm Head • Nightmare Light • Nightmare Lock • Nightmare Throne • Obelisk • Ornate Chest • Pig Head • Pillars • Relic • Sinkhole • Skeleton • Stalagmite • Touch Stone • Thulecite Wall|
|Things||Box Thing • Crank Thing • Eye Bone • Metal Potato Thing • Ring Thing • Wooden Thing|