|Resources||x2, x2, (after use)|
|“||I guess I should touch it?||”|
A Touch Stone is a structure found found randomly on the surface world. Activating it will allow the player to be resurrected upon death.
A Touch Stone is always surrounded by 4 Pig Heads. The Pig Heads are not needed for the Touch Stone to function and can safely be deconstructed using a Hammer. The Wooden Flooring can also be taken without affecting the Touch Stone's usability.
When a Touch Stone is activated (by clicking on it), a small platform will rise out of the ground. After being revived on the platform, the Touch Stone will be destroyed, dropping 2 Rocks, 2 Marble, and 1 Nightmare Fuel.
By default, there are two (2) Touch Stones per world. Touch Stones cannot spawn in Caves and Ruins. Both Touch Stones can be activated at the same time. The player will always respawn at the closest resurrection device.
Resurrection Penalties Edit
- is set to 50
- is set to 2/3 of maximum
- is set to 1/2 of maximum
- Empty inventory (items can be recovered at the place of death)
- Contrary to popular belief, being revived by the Touch Stone does not put any nearby Mobs to sleep.
- Placing a Fire Pit and a chest (or two) near the Touch Stone can increase chances of survival after being resurrected. Because of the resurrection penalties, this is especially useful in Winter.
- Do not leave flammable items in the wooden square around the Touch Stone. The Lightning that strikes can ignite nearby items.
- Breaking down the Pig Heads near a Touch Stone is an easy way to get Pig Skin.
- Placing a Meat Effigy next to a Touch Stone might save the Touch Stone to be used at a later time.
- Touch Stones are one of three methods of resurrection; the others being the Meat Effigy and Life Giving Amulet.
- A Touch Stone cannot be Hammered or destroyed by mobs (e.g. Clockwork Rooks or Deerclops).
- The amount of Touch Stones per world can be modified in the world generation Settings.
|Naturally spawning world objects|
|Plants||Berry Bush • Carrot • Cave Banana Tree • Cave Lichen • Flower (Evil Flower, Fern) • Grass • Light Flower • Lureplant • Mandrake • Mushrooms • Mushtree • Plant • Reeds • Sapling • Spiky Bush • Tree • Totally Normal Tree|
|Mobs and Mob Housing||Beehive • Hound Mound • Pond • Pig Fortress • Pig House • Pig King • Pig Torch • Rabbit Hutch • Rundown House • Slurtle Mound • Spider Den • Spilagmite • Splumonkey Pod • Tallbird Nest • Walrus Camp • Worm Hole|
|Inanimate||Ancient Pseudoscience Station • Ancient Statue • Basalt • Boulder • Gramaphone • Grave • Harp Statue • Headstone • Suspicious Dirt Pile • Marble Pillar • Marble Tree • Maxwell's Door • Maxwell Statue • Maxwell's Light • Merm Head • Nightmare Light • Nightmare Lock • Nightmare Throne • Obelisk • Ornate Chest • Pig Head • Pillars • Relic • Sinkhole • Skeleton • Stalagmite • Touch Stone • Thulecite Wall|
|Things||Box Thing • Crank Thing • Eye Bone • Metal Potato Thing • Ring Thing • Wooden Thing|