I also lost interest in Don't Starve (it's still in developement, and it doesn't have end-game content) for now at least, and I though of creating different challanges to incorporate adrenaline and the "real deal" of surviving, for example:
Days to survive: 20
- Food source - Raw or cooked drum stick and honey (ONLY), exception 1st day(including dusk and night, after teh 1st night has ended, other food that is not a drum stick can't be eaten) (you might spawn in a big swamp biome and there a little chance you'll find berry bushes).
//Aditional obligations can be added such as weapon/armor/head slots restrictions for example:
- Weapon - Stone Hammer/Fists (in defensive purposes, normal tools can be used freely)
- Head - BeeKeeper hat
- Torso slot - none (this applies to the regular backpack), exception - Krampus Sack
//Also character restrictions
- Characters allowed: All, preferably Wolfgang, he can take more hits
- Usable light sources: Torch
- No chests (other structures are allowed)
//Last but not least, objective of this challenge (it can be either days to survive or a speed challenge, or both)
- Build every item from the fight slot (you can use them after exept those to which restrictions are applied-log suit,spear).
EDIT: There seems to be a flaw with the goblers, I tried it out myself and gotten only one gobler from 15 bushes in 2 days and I've missed him, so yeah, goblers - not the best idea...
Keep in mind that you need to give a specific number of days and restrictions so the challenge makes sense, this means that in order to get EVERY item in the fight slot, you need to kill at least 3 hounds cause teeth are much rarer now (or get lucky to get it from the 1st guy) which means at least 15 days to complete the challenge (since hounds 1st spawn at day 6 from what the wiki states).
A clearer example of not doing is an obligation of a challenge being to build all structures, but the player is restricted to using logs which doesn't make sense. Don't do this.
This was just an example of a challange later (remember, this is hardcore) I might add other or just make up your own and post them down, eventually a page could be made for this topic. Leave your ideas down below. Thank you for your time. :)